Flat Shade Systems that Hold Up to the Wind
Stuppy offers a variety of structure options for growers requiring shade protection for their crops, including a flat shade system to cover mall retail areas and large production facilities. Each shade structure is supported using wire tension in order to meet loads created by wind.
The covering should be removed during winter months to avoid ice and snow build up, which can cause structural damage.
- 9' and 10' sidewall height standard (12' available)
- 10' column spacing on outside parimeter
- 20' column spacing on interior runs
- 1.90" O.D. members
- 2.40" O.D. members options available
- Must be in multiples of 20' widths and lengths
- Perimeter cable optional