Pro-Line AeroMax® Greenhouse
Stuppy’s Pro-Line AeroMax® allows growers to gain all the advantages of open-roof technology without sacrificing the flexibility of a true greenhouse. Stuppy has incorporated condensation control into the vent from extrusions, allowing for the choice of either glass or polycarbonate panel roofing. With an AeroMax greenhouse, you can naturally ventilate your crops, reaping savings on electricity. Nursery and bedding plants can be hardened off directly on the bench, which also saves on labor costs. An AeroMax greenhouse can also be a comfortable, unique and attractive retail environment.
A Proline AeroMax greenhouse includes:
- Galvanized steel structure
- Columns: 2″ x 4″ and 4″ x 4″
- Hot-dip galvanized steel bar joists
- Standard sidewall heights of 12′, 14′ and 16′ (other heights are available)
- Hot-dip galvanized 12-gauge steel gutter
- Aluminum open-roof vent frame
- Corrugated polycarbonate, acrylic and 8 mm polycarbonate roof options
- Direct-drive and indirect-drive roof operation
To learn more about the Pro-Line AeroMax greenhouse, click here.
The Pro-line AeroMax® greenhouse offers an open roof
system that provides consistent temperature control
throughout the structure.
Venlo-style greenhouses like the AeroMax® suit a variety
of growers, from nurseries and large commercial growers,
to retail garden centers.